Tips for Unemployed Law School Graduates
With graduation upon us, finding a job is probably high on all graduates’ priority lists. So, during the month of June, Equal Justice Works presents to you a series of posts about finding a job, paying off debt, and starting your career as a law school graduate. Whether you’re still in law school or have just graduated, this series is for you. Read on and stay tuned!
by Alison Monahan
For media inquiries, please contact:
Marketing and Communications Manager
Recent blog posts
- Equal Justice Works Receives Grant to Launch New Mexico Immigration Corps
- Equal Justice Works Announces 2016 Fellowship Class
- Equal Justice Works Receives Two National AmeriCorps Grants Totaling $2.85 million
- Appointees Unite for Service Day at the Whitman Walker Health Center
- Equal Justice Works Awarded Inaugural Elder Justice AmeriCorps Grant
- My experiences assisting veterans with PTSD and other mental health conditions
- 2016 Equal Justice Works Public Interest Award Winners!
- Equal Justice Works Welcomes Sara Morello as Executive Vice President
- Success Story: VISTA Affordable Housing Preservation Project
- Student Debt Basics: Income-Driven Repayment Plans