Tips for Unemployed Law School Graduates
With graduation upon us, finding a job is probably high on all graduates’ priority lists. So, during the month of June, Equal Justice Works presents to you a series of posts about finding a job, paying off debt, and starting your career as a law school graduate. Whether you’re still in law school or have just graduated, this series is for you. Read on and stay tuned!
by Alison Monahan
For media inquiries, please contact:
Recent blog posts
- Equal Justice Works Fellow Robin Richardson (’13) Combats Sex Trafficking by Fighting for the Victims
- Don’t Delay: Apply to AmeriCorps JD and Receive Funding for Your Service TODAY!
- Sarah Mateja, 2013 AmeriCorps JD Member: Helping Veterans Re-Enter Civilian Life
- 3 Student Loan Repayment Plans You Need to Know About
- Submit Your Photo for the Equal Justice Works Baby Bib Campaign Today!
- Eight Lessons We Learned About Student Debt from the Class of 2013
- Fellow Friday: Alumna Antoinette Balta (’12) Transforms the Life of a Veteran
- 5 Essential Provisions for the Higher Education Act to Alleviate Student Debt Today
- Fellow Friday: Illinois Foreclosure Fellow Tracy Walsh Ensures That Struggling Borrowers Retain Their Homes in Chicago
- Attention Law Students: Gain Valuable Career Experience with AmeriCorps JD!