Tips for Unemployed Law School Graduates
With graduation upon us, finding a job is probably high on all graduates’ priority lists. So, during the month of June, Equal Justice Works presents to you a series of posts about finding a job, paying off debt, and starting your career as a law school graduate. Whether you’re still in law school or have just graduated, this series is for you. Read on and stay tuned!
by Alison Monahan
For media inquiries, please contact:
Marketing and Communications Manager
Recent blog posts
- Statement from our Executive Director, David Stern
- "Through justice AmeriCorps we will get things done."
- "It is success stories like this that make me proud to be a public interest lawyer."
- "It is a great feeling to wake up every morning excited to go to work."
- "My mission is to help people overcome the barriers to employment created by their criminal records."
- "I have gained insight into the need for a more holistic approach to the needs of veterans and their families."
- "I wanted to use my abilities as an attorney to help make my new home better."
- "I am learning my job, as well as lots of new names and friendly faces."
- "My experience with the tenants is what fuels my project and keeps it so close to my heart."
- "I wanted to give a voice to people whose voices usually go unheard."