Tips for Unemployed Law School Graduates
With graduation upon us, finding a job is probably high on all graduates’ priority lists. So, during the month of June, Equal Justice Works presents to you a series of posts about finding a job, paying off debt, and starting your career as a law school graduate. Whether you’re still in law school or have just graduated, this series is for you. Read on and stay tuned!
by Alison Monahan
Recent blog posts
- Friday Fellow: 2012 Equal Justice Works Fellow Sara Cullinane – Working on Behalf of New York City Immigrants
- Season4Giving, Part 1: Helping Lawyers Help Veterans
- Guest post: Why Should Lawyers Serve Veterans?
- Alumna Coco Culhane Continues to Help Underserved Veterans in New York City
- Study: Student Debt Increasing for Four-Year Graduates
- Equal Justice Works 2013 Conference and Career Fair Recap
- Veterans Serving Veterans: Veterans Legal Corps Fellow Daniel Triplett serves homeless and at-risk Veterans in Santa Ana, CA
- New Gainful Employment Rules May Affect College Programs
- Draft Law School Reforms Could Have Broader Implications
- Know Repayment Options to Work with Student Loan Servicers