Tips for Unemployed Law School Graduates
With graduation upon us, finding a job is probably high on all graduates’ priority lists. So, during the month of June, Equal Justice Works presents to you a series of posts about finding a job, paying off debt, and starting your career as a law school graduate. Whether you’re still in law school or have just graduated, this series is for you. Read on and stay tuned!
by Alison Monahan
For media inquiries, please contact:
Recent blog posts
- Fellow Friday: Susan Friedman helps free innocent man
- Rural California Veterans Thirsty for Legal Support
- Mobile legal clinics provide much-needed legal services to children and families in DC
- Equal Justice Works Fellow Helps Free Innocent Man
- Navigating a complex system for returning veterans in Washington State
- Introducing the Student Borrowers’ Bill of Rights!
- 2012 Fellow Stephanie Akpa Helps DC Residents Access Health Care
- Esha Bhandari Continues to have an Impact on Immigrant Rights – from Fellowship Project to Law Career
- A public defense career started with Public Defender Corps
- Catch up with members of the first graduating class of Public Defender Corps