Student Loan Ranger: Grads Have Options to Manage Student Loan Debt
Families, friends, and colleges across the country have come together in recent weeks to celebrate the accomplishments of the class of 2012. And even as they cross the threshold and flip their tassels, many new graduates are preparing to undertake new hardships to manage student debt payments.
We've spent quite a bit of time lately discussing the declining investment in education, the need for more information, and ways colleges can help decrease risky borrowing, so we'd like to devote this week to graduates who are feeling the burden of student debt and concerned about how it will affect the future.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Director of Marketing and Communications
Recent blog posts
- Equal Justice Works Welcomes Kristen Uhler-McKeown and Sarah Lackritz to Senior Leadership Team
- Statement from our Executive Director, David Stern
- "Through justice AmeriCorps we will get things done."
- "It is success stories like this that make me proud to be a public interest lawyer."
- "It is a great feeling to wake up every morning excited to go to work."
- "My mission is to help people overcome the barriers to employment created by their criminal records."
- "I have gained insight into the need for a more holistic approach to the needs of veterans and their families."
- "I wanted to use my abilities as an attorney to help make my new home better."
- "I am learning my job, as well as lots of new names and friendly faces."
- "My experience with the tenants is what fuels my project and keeps it so close to my heart."