Student Loan Ranger: Grads Have Options to Manage Student Loan Debt
Families, friends, and colleges across the country have come together in recent weeks to celebrate the accomplishments of the class of 2012. And even as they cross the threshold and flip their tassels, many new graduates are preparing to undertake new hardships to manage student debt payments.
We've spent quite a bit of time lately discussing the declining investment in education, the need for more information, and ways colleges can help decrease risky borrowing, so we'd like to devote this week to graduates who are feeling the burden of student debt and concerned about how it will affect the future.
Recent blog posts
- Season4Giving, Part 2: Helping Lawyers Help Disaster Victims
- Friday Fellow: 2012 Equal Justice Works Fellow Sara Cullinane – Working on Behalf of New York City Immigrants
- Season4Giving, Part 1: Helping Lawyers Help Veterans
- Guest post: Why Should Lawyers Serve Veterans?
- Alumna Coco Culhane Continues to Help Underserved Veterans in New York City
- Study: Student Debt Increasing for Four-Year Graduates
- Equal Justice Works 2013 Conference and Career Fair Recap
- Veterans Serving Veterans: Veterans Legal Corps Fellow Daniel Triplett serves homeless and at-risk Veterans in Santa Ana, CA
- New Gainful Employment Rules May Affect College Programs
- Draft Law School Reforms Could Have Broader Implications