Student Loan Ranger: Grads Have Options to Manage Student Loan Debt
Families, friends, and colleges across the country have come together in recent weeks to celebrate the accomplishments of the class of 2012. And even as they cross the threshold and flip their tassels, many new graduates are preparing to undertake new hardships to manage student debt payments.
We've spent quite a bit of time lately discussing the declining investment in education, the need for more information, and ways colleges can help decrease risky borrowing, so we'd like to devote this week to graduates who are feeling the burden of student debt and concerned about how it will affect the future.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Interim Director of Communications
Recent blog posts
- 2016 Equal Justice Works Public Interest Award Winners!
- Equal Justice Works Welcomes Sara Morello as Executive Vice President
- Success Story: VISTA Affordable Housing Preservation Project
- Student Debt Basics: Income-Driven Repayment Plans
- "I chose to join AmeriCorps...because I wanted to challenge myself to do something meaningful and purposeful."
- How has @AmeriCorps changed my life? Anna Cupito shares her story.
- The Truth About Loan Forgiveness, Cancellation and Discharge
- Now Accepting Applications for the 2016 Equal Justice Works Public Interest Awards
- David Stern Advocates for Public Service Loan Forgiveness in Response to New York Times Editorial
- Rosenwald: Coming Soon to a Theatre Near You