Student Loan Ranger: Grads Have Options to Manage Student Loan Debt
Families, friends, and colleges across the country have come together in recent weeks to celebrate the accomplishments of the class of 2012. And even as they cross the threshold and flip their tassels, many new graduates are preparing to undertake new hardships to manage student debt payments.
We've spent quite a bit of time lately discussing the declining investment in education, the need for more information, and ways colleges can help decrease risky borrowing, so we'd like to devote this week to graduates who are feeling the burden of student debt and concerned about how it will affect the future.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Executive Vice President
Recent blog posts
- Equal Justice Works Receives Grant to Launch New Mexico Immigration Corps
- Equal Justice Works Announces 2016 Fellowship Class
- Equal Justice Works Receives Two National AmeriCorps Grants Totaling $2.85 million
- Appointees Unite for Service Day at the Whitman Walker Health Center
- Equal Justice Works Awarded Inaugural Elder Justice AmeriCorps Grant
- My experiences assisting veterans with PTSD and other mental health conditions
- 2016 Equal Justice Works Public Interest Award Winners!
- Equal Justice Works Welcomes Sara Morello as Executive Vice President
- Success Story: VISTA Affordable Housing Preservation Project
- Student Debt Basics: Income-Driven Repayment Plans