Student Loan Ranger: Grads Have Options to Manage Student Loan Debt
Families, friends, and colleges across the country have come together in recent weeks to celebrate the accomplishments of the class of 2012. And even as they cross the threshold and flip their tassels, many new graduates are preparing to undertake new hardships to manage student debt payments.
We've spent quite a bit of time lately discussing the declining investment in education, the need for more information, and ways colleges can help decrease risky borrowing, so we'd like to devote this week to graduates who are feeling the burden of student debt and concerned about how it will affect the future.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Recent blog posts
- Sarah Mateja, 2013 AmeriCorps JD Member: Helping Veterans Re-Enter Civilian Life
- 3 Student Loan Repayment Plans You Need to Know About
- Submit Your Photo for the Equal Justice Works Baby Bib Campaign Today!
- Eight Lessons We Learned About Student Debt from the Class of 2013
- Fellow Friday: Alumna Antoinette Balta (’12) Transforms the Life of a Veteran
- 5 Essential Provisions for the Higher Education Act to Alleviate Student Debt Today
- Fellow Friday: Illinois Foreclosure Fellow Tracy Walsh Ensures That Struggling Borrowers Retain Their Homes in Chicago
- Attention Law Students: Gain Valuable Career Experience with AmeriCorps JD!
- 9 Facts About How to Manage Your Student Debt
- New Education Guidelines Reflect Recommendations Made by Alumna Katherine Burdick (’12), Juvenile Law Center