Student Loan Ranger: Grads Have Options to Manage Student Loan Debt
Families, friends, and colleges across the country have come together in recent weeks to celebrate the accomplishments of the class of 2012. And even as they cross the threshold and flip their tassels, many new graduates are preparing to undertake new hardships to manage student debt payments.
We've spent quite a bit of time lately discussing the declining investment in education, the need for more information, and ways colleges can help decrease risky borrowing, so we'd like to devote this week to graduates who are feeling the burden of student debt and concerned about how it will affect the future.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Recent blog posts
- Rural California Veterans Thirsty for Legal Support
- Mobile legal clinics provide much-needed legal services to children and families in DC
- Equal Justice Works Fellow Helps Free Innocent Man
- Navigating a complex system for returning veterans in Washington State
- Introducing the Student Borrowers’ Bill of Rights!
- 2012 Fellow Stephanie Akpa Helps DC Residents Access Health Care
- Esha Bhandari Continues to have an Impact on Immigrant Rights – from Fellowship Project to Law Career
- A public defense career started with Public Defender Corps
- Catch up with members of the first graduating class of Public Defender Corps
- A life dedicated to advocating for children