Student Loan Ranger: Grads Have Options to Manage Student Loan Debt
Families, friends, and colleges across the country have come together in recent weeks to celebrate the accomplishments of the class of 2012. And even as they cross the threshold and flip their tassels, many new graduates are preparing to undertake new hardships to manage student debt payments.
We've spent quite a bit of time lately discussing the declining investment in education, the need for more information, and ways colleges can help decrease risky borrowing, so we'd like to devote this week to graduates who are feeling the burden of student debt and concerned about how it will affect the future.
Recent blog posts
- Fellow Friday: 2010 Equal Justice Works Fellow Todd Belcore
- Examine Student Loan Proposals as Rates Set to Double
- Fellow Friday: Public Defender Corps Member Felipe Alexandre
- Service Members Battle Student Loan Debt at Home
- Fellow Friday: Champion of Change Lan Diep
- NJ supreme court moves forward with recommendation to adopt 50 hour pro bono bar admission requirement
- The Student Loan Ranger: Ways Congress Can Simplify Federal Student Loans
- Fellow Friday: Equal Justice Works Alum Danny Kirchoff Continues to be an Advocate for Transgender Californians
- How Student Debt Affects Women, Minorities
- Fellow Friday: Equal Justice Works AmeriCorps Legal Fellow Kevin Robert de Liban