Student Loan Ranger: Grads Have Options to Manage Student Loan Debt
Families, friends, and colleges across the country have come together in recent weeks to celebrate the accomplishments of the class of 2012. And even as they cross the threshold and flip their tassels, many new graduates are preparing to undertake new hardships to manage student debt payments.
We've spent quite a bit of time lately discussing the declining investment in education, the need for more information, and ways colleges can help decrease risky borrowing, so we'd like to devote this week to graduates who are feeling the burden of student debt and concerned about how it will affect the future.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Recent blog posts
- 2012 Equal Justice Works Fellow Ashley Grant Contributes to Report Highlighting Unique Needs of Over-age Middle Schoolers
- 2013 Equal Justice Works Fellow Michaela Wallin Helps Strike Law Targeting Domestic Violence Victims
- Hispanic Heritage Month: Justice Sonia Sotomayor on Practicing Service with the Law
- Join a Community of Public Interest Lawyers Across the Nation!
- Gabriella Barbosa (’13) Advocates for English Learners in Los Angeles
- Corey Prachniak (’13) Advocates for Equal Access to Healthcare for the LGBT Community
- AmeriCorps Celebrates 20th Anniversary: A Tribute to our AmeriCorps Legal Fellows Providing Disaster Relief
- AmeriCorps Legal Fellow Rebecca Miller (‘13) Serves Nation’s Low-Income Veterans and their Families
- Laura Huizar (’12) Protects Job Seekers From Employment Agency Abuse in New York City
- Doug Smith (’13) Helps Low-Income Residents and Entrepreneurs Access Opportunities in a Changing Urban Landscape