Student Loan Ranger: Grads Have Options to Manage Student Loan Debt
Families, friends, and colleges across the country have come together in recent weeks to celebrate the accomplishments of the class of 2012. And even as they cross the threshold and flip their tassels, many new graduates are preparing to undertake new hardships to manage student debt payments.
We've spent quite a bit of time lately discussing the declining investment in education, the need for more information, and ways colleges can help decrease risky borrowing, so we'd like to devote this week to graduates who are feeling the burden of student debt and concerned about how it will affect the future.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Recent blog posts
- Jason Langberg (’10) Dismantles School-to-Prison Pipeline for Students from Low-Income Families
- Kathryn Kliff (’12) Protects Homeless Families’ Rights to Shelters
- Lewis Bollard (’13) Fights to Keep Our Food Safe
- Alumna Gina Clayton Reflects on Lessons Learned as Equal Justice Works Fellow
- DOJ Announces New Program for Attorneys to Provide Critical Legal Assistance to Unaccompanied Minors
- Fellow Friday: Angelica Salceda (’13) Advocates for Student Parents’ Rights in Central Valley
- Graham Bowman (’13) Helps Champion State Legislation for Minors in Need of Access to Health Care
- Lan Diep (’11) Gives Back to BP Oil Spill Victims and Beyond for Vietnamese Community
- Joanna Cuevas Ingram Successfully Advocates for Voting Rights Restoration in California
- Fellow Friday: Samantha Rumsey to Lead Greenberg Traurig Pro Bono Signature Initiative