Opportunities for Students
Equal Justice Works' Student Engagement Initiative
Equal Justice Works wants to hear from you! We are developing resources and programs to support students across the country, to help ensure every student has an opportunity to engage in public service during law school, and that students who wish to do more have the resources they need to pursue a career in public interest.
Some students may make a connection through a pro bono service project, others by participating in a public interest-oriented clinic, and still others by working with students at different schools to advocate for public interest support and resources from their schools, state bar associations and national organizations.
We want that connection to grow into a commitment to work toward equal justice in some way throughout your careers. Regardless of the practice you pursue, everyone has a role to play to help ensure equal access to justice.
Learn more about our special three-part webinar series for new law students! Start paving your own path to a public interest career and learn how Equal Justice Works works for law students.
Sign up! Share your thoughts with Equal Justice Works and receive updates from us.
- Bring Equal Justice Works to your school! We're scheduling visits to schools across the country to hear from students about public interest opportunities and resources on campus, and to share information about our programs and initiatives. Email email@example.com to learn how to schedule a visit to your school.
Learn about the opportunities and resources available through Equal Justice Works:
- Law School
- AmeriCorps JD
- Rural Summer Legal Corps
- Conference and Career Fair
- National Advisory Committee
- JDs for Justice Network
- Student Justice Center Resource Library
- Student Debt Relief
- Equal Justice Works Law School Membership