Conference and Career Fair
The Equal Justice Works Conference and Career Fair is the largest national public interest legal career fair in the country. More than 165 public interest employers conduct interviews for internships and full-time jobs and meet with students in informal “table talk” discussions of public interest legal opportunities. Over 1,200 students from nearly 150 law schools attend for interviews, workshops on public interest careers, job search advice, networking, resume and cover letter review, mock interviews, and more.
Details on the 2017 Conference & Career Fair Coming Soon.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-466-3686 for more information on how you can participate.
Here are some highlights of this year’s event:
- 1,200 students representing 145 different law schools attended.
- 2,600 formal interviews were conducted over two days with 170 employers, representing 30 different states, including legal aid organizations, non profits, government agencies, etc.
- Over 265 unique jobs/internship positions were available to students with 1,880 openings.
- 93%of employers that conducted interviews are likely or very likely to hire candidates met at the Conference & Career Fair.
- 59% of hiring employers are likely or very likely to hire candidates they met during “Table Talk”.
- 80% of students rated the event as valuable or extremely valuable and 86% of student attendees would recommend it to their peers.