Information for AmeriCorps JD Members and Supervisors
Congratulations on being selected to serve as an Equal Justice Works AmeriCorps JD Member!
AmeriCorps JD engages law students across the country to provide legal services to those who need it most.
Our AmeriCorps JD program exemplifies the mission of Equal Justice Works – to create a just society by mobilizing the next generation of lawyers committed to equal justice. We hope that your experience with AmeriCorps JD will be rewarding for you, your organization, and the community you serve. As an AmeriCorps JD Member, you will join other public interest-minded law students and gain valuable experience while providing direct legal services in low-income and underserved communities.
This page is the support and information page for all AmeriCorps JD participants and supervisors. Program manuals and service logs will be posted as they become available.
- Using the Segal Education Award (PDF)
- My AmeriCorps: Allows you access to your Education Award. Your account will be created when you register for the Enrollment Process
- Student Application Manager (SAM)
- Sign your Member Service Agreement
- Enter and certify your monthly time logs
- Upload and track the status of your background checks
- Complete your final report