Student Debt Ebook: Take Control of Your Future
- How do I earn loan forgiveness in return for public service?
- Which repayment plan is right for me?
- Where can I find a loan repayment assistance program?
- What do I need to know about my student loans?
Discover the answers to these questions and more in our e-book Take Control of Your Future.
Here’s what readers have to say:
“This book is a life changer for law students wanting to pursue a public interest career.”
–David Stern, Equal Justice Works Executive Director
“Take Control of Your Future provides today’s undergraduate, graduate and professional students with a clear, understandable view into the complex world of student loans. In doing so, it is a critical resource and provides an essential service for today’s student.”
– Jen Mishory, Young Invincibles Deputy Director
“This book is particularly helpful for anyone working in the non-profit field who earns a lower wage and has mounds of student loan debt.”
– Andrea, Amazon.com Reviewer
“I've been dealing with my student loan holder for the last three years on my past due account. It wasn't until I read ‘Managing Your Student Debt’ that I discovered the loan holder wasn't giving me all the options. By using the guide I've been able to work things to my benefit. I encourage everyone to read this book!”
– Richard Smith, Amazon.com Reviewer
All proceeds support Equal Justice Works' non-profit Educational Debt Relief Program.